Chief Product Officer:
We are looking for a Chief Product Officer to work alongside our CEO and senior engineering team. We are a product-led company and our technology team is absolutely critical to success.
This role is best for someone who has experience working with companies at the earliest of stages and is energized by becoming a huge contributor and helping to build a much larger payments business.
What is Alternative Payments:
Alternative Payments is an early-stage B2B payments and checkout infrastructure company, tackling $28T of US B2B payments. Alternative’s white-label, purpose-built payment portal (pay.[customer].com) provides a domain that customers may visit and view outstanding / due invoices anytime and pay via financing, ACH and credit cards. The platform integrates directly with a company’s invoicing software and reconciles all transactions to its accounting software, providing a fully-integrated approach that does not exist, outside of custom ERP applications. Our customers are paid 40% faster, leveraging Alternative Payments.
What You Will Own:
- Build revolutionary customer-facing products in accounts payable, B2B card products, lending and broader fintech applications
- You'll work closely with the CEO and engineering team to establish a roadmap and ensure the trains are running on time.
- You’ll develop detailed, crisp business requirements, and user stories that can be used to create product specs. and architecture.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among the needs of various stakeholder groups.
- You’ll spend time expanding and driving the company’s roadmap and long-term vision alongside the CEO to build anything you think is promising!
- As an early team member, you'll get a chance to build our team’s culture and design the company in which you want to work.
What You Will Bring:
- You have 7+ years of experience as a product manager and 3-5 years of experience in fintech and/or financial services.
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery and driving engineering discussions around technology and strategy.
- You can collaborate with key stakeholders to unblock the business.
- You have a keen sense for subtle details and help us build great products that are a joy to use.
- You are stoked about fintech and revolutionizing a super-duper antiquated industry
What We Will Offer:
- Competitive Compensation: We want you to feel like an owner, which should be reflected in your salary and equity
- Remote-first Company: We do our best work when we're balanced, so every employee gets flexible vacation and working hours
- Top Tier Benefits: Every employee has access to great Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Mission-first Colleagues: We value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence. We want you to leave your thumbprint on our company
- Transparency & Honesty: We operate with transparency to our customers, investors, and other partners, every step of the way.
- Dependability: We are dependable. We do what we say we are going to do and we do not cut corners.
- Partnership: We are partners to our customers, investors, and each other, and work together to solve exciting massive problems.
- Revolutionary & Boldness: We are revolutionary & bold. We break down barriers and walls to build our own walls in a stronger, safer, and simpler manner.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We work together with people of all backgrounds and seek different viewpoints to generate stronger partnerships and create a stronger, more inclusive company and world.