We’re looking for a proactive and exceptionally organized Business Operations and Strategy lead. You will be an early hire at a fast-moving startup working directly alongside our Founder and management team. You will report to our Founder & CEO and enjoy autonomy in leading Ops and Strategy projects. Our ideal candidate is genuinely interested in owning a healthy mix of strategic and execution-oriented tasks - if you love wearing multiple hats while solving tough and ambiguous problems, please apply!
What You Will Own:
- Own (or support) end-to-end operational and strategic work-streams within GTM, Growth, Product, Design, and Legal, establishing mission-critical processes
- Drive the successful completion of high-priority projects - ensuring stakeholder alignment and continuous measurement/reporting
- Develop models, tools, and frameworks that reinforce data-driven decision-making throughout all levels of our organization
- Collaborate between and understand the differing needs of technical and business-focused team members to facilitate efficient coordination and scalable workflows
- Support the VP of Operations & Strategy on strategic initiatives such as GTM experimentation, business case validation, people operations, etc…
What You Will Bring:
- Grit, hustle, and a “get-it-done” attitude - no task is too big or too small
- 3-7 years of operational experience at a high-growth start-up, top-tier management consulting firm, or law firm (ideally with additional experience at another Fintech, Crypto / Blockchain, or B2B SaaS company)
- Systems-based thinking with a habit of seeking out unsolved problems and proposing thoughtful solutions with minimal oversight
- Ownership mentality that possesses high standards for your work-product
- Strong proficiency with Notion, Google Suite, etc. with comfortability learning emerging technologies
- Superior analytic, organizational, and project management skills with an innate ability to accrue influence and trust
- Impeccable attention to detail supported by excellent written and verbal communication (and a tendency to over-communicate)
- A willingness to take risks, fail and identify the necessary steps to grow into a leader within our company
What We Will Offer:
- Competitive Compensation: We want you to feel like an owner, which should be reflected in your salary and equity
- Remote-first Company: We do our best work when we're balanced, so every employee gets flexible vacation and working hours
- Top Tier Benefits: Every team member has access to great Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Mission-first Colleagues: We value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence. We want you to leave your thumbprint on our company
- Transparency & Honesty: We operate with transparency to our customers, investors, and other partners, every step of the way.
- Dependability: We are dependable. We do what we say we are going to do and we do not cut corners.
- Partnership: We are partners to our customers, investors, and each other, and work together to solve exciting massive problems.
- Revolutionary & Boldness: We are revolutionary & bold. We break down barriers and walls to build our own walls in a stronger, safer, and simpler manner.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We work together with people of all backgrounds and seek different viewpoints to generate stronger partnerships and create a stronger, more inclusive company and world.